Meet me, Lisa other wise known as Thrifty Moo. I've started this blog to share thrifty tips for saving money, making money and living as simply and self sufficiently as possible.

Monday 21 October 2013

Great thrifty cake recipe - Banana Bread!

I wanted to share one of my favourite cake recipes!  It's fab as it uses really over ripe bananas which you would normally throw out.  It's not the lowest in fat but it is delicious!  It's really nice fresh out the oven :)

I've made this banana bread as suggested as both muffins and in a loaf tin and both were great.

I found the recipe on the Money Saving Expert Old Style Forum.  You can find the original post with the recipe here.

I'd love to know if you try this cake, feel free to leave me a comment if you do.

Moo x

No comments:

Post a Comment